2K24: San Diego Padres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
    I am heading rumor that CJ Abrams gets shifted to CF and plays as soon as this year. Anyone have a read on that? If so, I will pursue aggressively.
    I have heard he's going to be tried out in cf as they believe 2b is a waste of his talent.

But, unless there are some serious injuries to the current starting of and the back ups, I don't see him being a factor this year. The only thing I have heard is him being compared to Fernandos 2018 spring after which Tatis spent the year in the minors.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Pomeranz experiencing forearm tightness. They say it isn't a big deal. I say let's freak out.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        Pomeranz experiencing forearm tightness. They say it isn't a big deal. I say let's freak out.
        Why do I play this Roto thing again???
        2021 Auction Anatomy
        2021 Keeper Decisions
        2020 Auction Anatomy
        2020 Pre-Auction
        2015 Auction Anatomy
        2014 Auction Anatomy
        2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
        RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Pomeranz experiencing forearm tightness. They say it isn't a big deal. I say let's freak out.
          I interpret "forearm tightness" as "imminent TJ Surgery" until proven otherwise.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Trade for Hader incoming in, 5, 4, 3...
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              Trade for Hader incoming in, 5, 4, 3...
              You have the pieces. But it won’t be a gift like Darvish was.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                You have the pieces. But it won’t be a gift like Darvish was.
                As long as it's not Gore or Abrams, I'm ok with it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                  As long as it's not Gore or Abrams, I'm ok with it.
                  In that case, SOLD! (Please send Gore AND Abrams over)

Comment

• Originally posted by ken View Post
                    in that case, sold! (please send gore and abrams over)
                    lol!!!
                    2021 Auction Anatomy
                    2021 Keeper Decisions
                    2020 Auction Anatomy
                    2020 Pre-Auction
                    2015 Auction Anatomy
                    2014 Auction Anatomy
                    2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
                    RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      In that case, SOLD! (Please send Gore AND Abrams over)
                      I see what you did there......

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Fernando Tatis Jr uh oh

Comment

• as someone who strained my supraspinatus many years ago making a throw from deep in the hole, this concerns me as a baseball fan

supraspinatus is one of the three tendons that comprise the rotator cuff

edit: it was his left shoulder ... definitely not this then ...
                          Last edited by TranaGreg; 03-23-2021, 06:34 PM.
                          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Appears he's OK.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Lamet to start today, should only go an inning. Still not on track to break camp with the team, but if all goes well should be up sometime in April. Barring setbacks.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                                as someone who strained my supraspinatus many years ago making a throw from deep in the hole, this concerns me as a baseball fan

supraspinatus is one of the three tendons that comprise the rotator cuff

edit: it was his left shoulder ... definitely not this then ...
                                Tatis has dealt with left shoulder discomfort for a while now. Not sure how much it impacts his performance or will in the future, but if it's structural (which they're inferring it's not) I'd think he'd eventually have to get it fixed. But for now all seems good.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X