2K15: Alex Rodriguez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K15: Alex Rodriguez

With A-Roid seemingly back from his season-long suspension, he's going to soak up a roster spot in da Bronx unless the Yanks buy out his contract. As of now, he's slated to be a DH/1B type, but much of his hitting skills have long since left him.

A season removed from an abortive 156 AB .244/.348/.423 line, ARod now enters his age 39-40 season a shell of his former self. What can we expect from him?

I think he breaks camp with the Yanks and gets:

325 ABs
    45 Runs
    15 HRs
    55 RBIs
    4 SB
    .256 BA
    .352 OBP

....which makes him rosterable in fantasy, and perhaps startable some weeks.

where is he predicted to bat in the order? i could imagine either more RBI or more R depending on that.

i think 4 SB is a stretch, given his hips.
    "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
      where is he predicted to bat in the order? i could imagine either more RBI or more R depending on that.

i think 4 SB is a stretch, given his hips.
      Beats me. This even assumes the Yanks don't just buy him out. Maybe if they do, he'll end up as a DH somewhere out of the spotlight and do even better, who knows. Given that he'll be a mid-to-late round fantasy pick, I'd take a shot on him, I guess.

Comment

Working...
      X