Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Dunn -- appendectomy

just saw on Twitter -- don't know how long he'll be out

Adam Dunn is out for at least five days following an emergency appendectomy on Tuesday night.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

its the year of the oblique and appendectomy.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

If it was an emergency it could take longer. The poison will have to get out of his system.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          its the year of the oblique and appendectomy.
          Yeah weird how somethings happen in bunches.
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Heh - I traded Adam Dunn for Matt Holliday just before our auction. Looks like a wash.

Comment

Boy, am I glad I subscribe to mlbplayersappendectomy.com. I was able to avoid Holliday, Dunn and other players primed for appendectomies. Plus, I had the "Draft Guide to Player Surgeries" for my auction, so I was able to highlight those players who have already had the procedure.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
                Boy, am I glad I subscribe to mlbplayersappendectomy.com. I was able to avoid Holliday, Dunn and other players primed for appendectomies. Plus, I had the "Draft Guide to Player Surgeries" for my auction, so I was able to highlight those players who have already had the procedure.
                Nicely played.

Comment

I never take players who still have their appendix. Just too risky.

Comment

For the parents out there...

"Please children do -
                    tell me what is troubling you?"
                    And all the little girls cried, "Boohoo,
                    we want to have our appendix out, too!"

Comment

In case of rupture
                      this lineup spot will be unmanned
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I blame steroids.....
                        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I bet Adam Dunn has a big buttery appendix.

Comment

Back in the lineup tonight

Comment

Working...
                            X