• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollins to the Dodgers

local Philly beat reporter says the deal is done

ESPN now reporting the trade is done

Comment

Philly sports radio saying Zac Lee is involved.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
        Philly sports radio saying Zac Lee is involved.
        The Dodgers can't possibly be that stupid. If they are, alert LAPD for a car with New Mexico license plates....
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
          Lee's star is severely diminished. Folks were starting to lose faith in him even as a back-end starter. I had high hopes for the guy once upon a time but his season last year was just brutal. His development is stalled, at a minimum.
          Fair enough. Still, he has upside. Rollins is on a pretty severe downslope of his career - .320 OBP, roughly, over the last three years. Diminishing range. OPS+ of about 94 over the last six years.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Odd that we still don't know what the official return is. Today's reports are "two minor league pitchers."

Lee was terrible last year, but Trevor May bounced back after having a similar year for the Phils that got him traded to the Twins, so maybe the Phils are hoping for something similar.

Rollins is still plenty valuable on D. He doesn't have to hit like he did in 2007 in that Dodgers lineup.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Zac Eflin, SD, if the SD-LA deal ever is done, and Tom Windle, LA, are the 2 ml pitchers who are said to be involved for Rollins. Both in A+ leagues, one RHP, the other LHP, both starters.
              Bearin' up!

Comment

Working...
              X