11 Team NL HDID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 Team NL HDID

25 man roster with extra utility and 10th pitcher, $280 cap, 4x4 (HR,RBI,SB,Avg,W,S,K,ERA). I felt I had a great nucleus to build around but needed to get starting pitching in the auction. Here is my final roster:
    C Iannetta $2*
    C Barajas $10
    1B LaRoche $4*
    3B Alvarez $2*
    CI Overbay 16
    2B Walker $2*
    SS Castro $2*
    MI Reyes $37*
    OF Stanton $4*
    OF Braun $17*
    OF Ethier $19*
    OF Upton $17*
    OF Francisco $14
    UT Schumaker $3
    UT Thames $1
    P D Hudson $2*
    P Zimmerman $1*
    P Kuroda $18*
    P McDonald $4*
    P Cain $37
    P Carpenter $32
    P Harang $11
    P Dempster $21
    P Hanrahan $2
    P Broxton $4

I had traded Bud Norris and Storen for Reyes (even though he was a little pricey) prior to designating keepers, because I wanted to make sure I had some speed and didn't want to get into bidding wars for hitters. There was a lot of cash flowing during the first 2 rounds of the auction. Pujols went for $60, Werth for $33, C Lee $46, D Wright $46, Kershaw $48, Fielder $40, Zimmerman $37. I got Cain, Carpenter, Harang, and Dempster as my first 4 buys. I had to wait out the other owners after buying those 4; I felt my hitting was strong enough that I just needed to get some position players that would play and put up some stats. Thames was my last $1 to spend - there wasn't much left in the FA pool. Overall I'm pleased with the roster. Hopefully Francisco will play well enough in Philly and Brown's power won't come back fast after he recovers from the broken bone.

I love the hitting keepers you had and the pitchers you bought. I'm guessing Hanny and Broxton were actually keepers? The hitters you bought are pretty bad, but I think they have enough to keep you competitive give what you kept.

Comment

Yes they were keepers. Dogs kept distracting me last night.

Comment

Working...
      X