Concerned about Phil Hughes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    he's going to start a throwing program soon and is expected to be sidelined at least 6-to-8 weeks.
    Yeah... he supposedly reacted very well to a cortisone shot, said his arm felt "110% better", and then Cashman said we'll see him in maybe 6-8 weeks. I'm calling Sharp Talons because something here just isn't adding up.
    "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
      Yeah... he supposedly reacted very well to a cortisone shot, said his arm felt "110% better", and then Cashman said we'll see him in maybe 6-8 weeks. I'm calling Sharp Talons because something here just isn't adding up.
      LOL at the ST ref... Yeah, Cashman may have jumped the gun here, but I can understand the excitement. If a cortisone shot worked that well, it could indicate he had swelling in an area that wouldn't necessarily cause notable pain, but still limit movement. Many times, that swelling stays away after it gets cleared out.

OTOH, you could be right and this could be a Cashman smokescreen.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
      X