CBS -- free gameday premium?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS -- free gameday premium?

When we signed up for the CBS fantasy baseball service, it said we'd get a free MLB.com gameday premium subscription which would give us audio feeds of all the games. Any idea how to access that?

- Mike
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

I haven't tried it yet, but there's a link under Live Scoring called GameDay Media Schedule...

Comment

excellent detective work sir. Thanks!
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

great feature. I listen to the day games while working.
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

There's a little speaker icon next to player names as well. I'm loving it!

Comment

You can also listen to it on your mobile phone too.

ETA:
            I was a little confused. Last year I used my Blackberry 8330 with a Mobile Game Day Audio and paid like $11.99 for the year. The $19.99 version that is free with CBS (which I don't have) is just for the MLB web site.

By mistake yesterday I purchase the 19.99 Game Day Audio thinking it was the same thing and found out I was wrong. I canceled it and purchase the one specifically for my mobile phone.
            Last edited by schlesinj; 04-05-2011, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
              You can also listen to it on your mobile phone too.
              By loading the league page in your phone browser or is there a more direct route to the audio feeds? I listened to a game this weekend while I was painting a ceiling but it took a bit of fiddling to get it to load in the Android browser and because of the screen size I couldn't switch audio feeds.
              18 team mixed 4x4 draft league. Champion in 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.

Comment

Working...
              X