Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russell Martin visited the Cubs yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russell Martin visited the Cubs yesterday.

The Cubs have wasted little time in their pursuit of becoming a contending team in 2015. After hiring veteran manager Joe Maddon on Monday, the team rolled out the red carpet in a meeting with free agent catcher Russell Martin on Thursday, according to an MLB source.‬

Martin is considered one of the top catchers in the game and will have further serious conversations with four teams, including the Cubs, according to industry sources. The Pirates, Martin’s most recent club, and the Dodgers are known to be two of the other teams that Martin and his agent will visit with.-Bruce Levine

I think it's mandatory for the top free agents to visit at least one team from each city of Chicago, New York, and Los Angeles.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
      I think it's mandatory for the top free agents to visit at least one team from each city of Chicago, New York, and Los Angeles.
      Yep, this from Rotoworld: Russell Martin, who met with the Cubs on Thursday, is expected to meet with the Pirates, Dodgers and Blue Jays in the coming days

Comment

Working...
      X