Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collette Leaves Florida and Everyone Else Follows...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collette Leaves Florida and Everyone Else Follows...

First Jason Collette leaved Central Florida, then Andrew Friedman and now... Joe Maddon. He has opted out of his contract and will be leaving the organization.

See what you did, Jason?
    "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Wow...sit out a year and then dress in Dodger blue?
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
      First Jason Collette leaved Central Florida, then Andrew Friedman and now... Joe Maddon. He has opted out of his contract and will be leaving the organization.

See what you did, Jason?
      I'm confused - are you saying Jason shed leaves or are you saying he left Central Florida?

Comment

Originally posted by popeye View Post
        I'm confused - are you saying Jason shed leaves or are you saying he left Central Florida?
        I though "leaved" meant inserting an extender in a table.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Wow...sit out a year and then dress in Dodger blue?
          Hello, Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            Hello, Chicago.
            ^this.
            "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Yea, I'm a trendsetter.

I just hoped the team would follow me to Charlotte and not run for the door individually. Twas a great run but it's going to get ugly here soon thanks to Friedman & company's poor drafts

Comment

Working...
              X