SERIOUS Owners Needed for 30 Team Dynasty League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SERIOUS Owners Needed for 30 Team Dynasty League

I run a 30 team dynasty league that is in its 5th year. It's very similar to the MLB, with 25 man rosters, minor league systems, free agent bidding, and rookie drafts.

I run the league through Proboards (for trade talks, etc.) and ESPN (for scoring). I am looking for 5 owners who are willing to log in once per day. Here are the teams that are available (with rosters on the same site). Please post here if interested!

Bump.

Comment

Would be interested in Cardinals. Wasn't able to find rules or roster. Can you direct me?

Comment

I am very serious about joining another league. I looked at the rosters of the teams available. I would be more than willing to take on the responsibility of either of the teams and really have no preference. I joined a 24 team keeper league 6 years ago. I have stopped playing roto leagues with only major leaguers. Who hasn't won one of those? I still play and enjoy that league but have decided to take on a new challenge. Please let me know if one of these teams are still available. Thank you for your time

Mike Carlini

Comment

Working...
        X