Dynasty league forming half full

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynasty league forming half full

On Fantrax, 24 team DYNASTY league with 40 man rosters and up to 10 minor league players. On FANTRAX league is Titled, Bug Seligs a JOKE, entry is $100 and winner gets $1500 up to 4th place will receive money back and %100 on money will go back to winners. Im Anthony and I am looking for anyone who is interested in starting up a team, no orphan teams here it is a start from scratch league.

password to get into league is -------- password

On Fantrax, 24 team DYNASTY league with 40 man rosters and up to 10 minor league players. On FANTRAX league is Titled, Bug Seligs a JOKE, entry is $100 and winner gets $1500 up to 4th place will receive money back and %100 on money will go back to winners. Im Anthony and I am looking for anyone who is interested in starting up a team, no orphan teams here it is a start from scratch league.

password to get into league is -------- password

New Update league has 13 owners filled with 9 spots remaining.

Comment

Interested in joining a dynasty league for the first time. Have been in ESPN and CBS leagues for 20+ years. APBA baseball for 40 years.

Comment

Not sure how to contact you moneyballing1. New to site and this process. email is [email protected] if you'd like to contact me.

Comment

i'm interested in joining. My email is [email protected]. I have been part of a 24 team keeper league for 6 years now. I took over an extremely horrible team. I have brought it back from the dead and am looking to contend this year. I need a new challenge.

Mike

Comment

Working...
          X