Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Florida 12-Team NL-Only In-Person Auction League - Need 1 Owner

Central Florida - In-Person Auction Draft - March 23 in Kissimmee

One team available for 5x5 12-Team NL-Only Keeper League.

Established 2006.

Run on Fantrax.

23-Man Active, 17-Man Reserve Rosters. Open World Player Pool.

$75 Entry Fee, plus transaction fees. Approx. $150-$160 Annual Cost.

Payout Top 4 Finishers and 2nd Half Award for bottom half of league. 1st Place pays $900-$1,000

Deep & Active.

A few unique rules.

Let me know if you are interested and are available to draft in person on March 23.

I'll send our Constitution and answer any questions.​
    Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

you should be over here in Clearwater for First Pitch. Hope you're doing well!

Comment

Hey J,

Hope you're doing well also. I almost said, "Jason Collette was a former owner in this league. He never won.", but technically it wouldn't have been true, this is the NL-Only sister league of the AL-Only league you were in. Might head over that way for Pirates at the Yankees in a couple weeks.
      Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

Working...
      X