10 Team Dynasty League Starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Team Dynasty League Starting

Hi,I love doing year-round Dynasty League fantasy baseball. I have run a league like this the past few years. We don't have enough returning, so I am starting over from scratch.

I propose that once we have 10 owners on board, we will hold a "draft" where each owner selects 3 organizations. They then compile/streamline a 40 man MLB roster that has a salary cap. You will also be able to assemble a minor league roster from your three organizations so that you have prospects to trade or groom for MLB.

The regular season activity will take place on ESPN, and the off season activity will be run through proboards. This is purely for fun, and it is a great way to get through the offseason. There is a lot of action year-round. The offseason would consist of setting up teams/rosters, trades, free agency, etc.

The number one requirement is being active. I am looking for owners who can check in on just about a daily basis. If this is not for you, please don't apply.

I have a link I can share with you from my past league if you want to see what it looks like. Please e-mail for the link, and let me know if you have interest or questions. Thanks, and I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Brian

[email protected]

4/10 slots filled. LMK if you want in.

The old site is posted at http://dynasty10.freeforums.net. You can check it out and a similar one will be created for this league.

Comment

Working...
    X