Help! What do I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! What do I do?

Hi. I am commish in our league. It is a very competitive but friendly league where everyone knows each other. This league has been running for over 20 years. We've made many changes over the years as far as rules to prevent dumping trades, etc. We have a situation this year were a team has been playing a player (Arod) illegaly (according to our league rules) at third base since May. The league is in an uproar about what am I going to do about this?

So I am asking if anyone can give any suggestions about what kind of penalty do we give? Do we make him lose a keeper (We can keep u to 5)? Do we replace AROD with another player on his team since May? Or do we do nothing since it took this long to be noticed? Please advise...Thanks in advance.

P.S. The team in question is the first place team!

Need a little bit more information. Is it a points league? Head to head, 5x5? Weekly? Does playing Arod work against the opponent for just that week, or is it a bigger picture issue?

Comment

You didn't get enough advice in the thread you posted in the proper forum? http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...!-What-do-I-do

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
        You didn't get enough advice in the thread you posted in the proper forum? http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...!-What-do-I-do
        looks like he made this thread first and then posted it again the proper forum.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          looks like he made this thread first and then posted it again the proper forum.
          Good observation. Did not notice this one until later.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
          X