7x7 Roto (4 spots left)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7x7 Roto (4 spots left)

I currently have 4 slots open in a 12 team 7x7 roto league. The scoring is as follows:

Batting:
    Runs
    HR
    RBI
    Stolen Bases
    OBP
    Slugging
    Runs Created

Pitching (max 200 starts):
    ERA
    WHIP
    K
    Saves
    Quality Starts
    Innings Pitched
    K/BB

All possible variations of scoring category setups have been simulated and this particular version yields the best results when it comes to accurately reflecting real life value while still incorporating most of the traditional fantasy scoring categories. Due to the more advanced nature of the scoring, the existing owners are pretty competitive, and we'd ask that new owners follow suit.

Originally posted by SmallBall View Post
    I currently have 4 slots open in a 12 team 7x7 roto league. The scoring is as follows:

Batting:
    Runs
    HR
    RBI
    Stolen Bases
    OBP
    Slugging
    Runs Created

Pitching (max 200 starts):
    ERA
    WHIP
    K
    Saves
    Quality Starts
    Innings Pitched
    K/BB

All possible variations of scoring category setups have been simulated and this particular version yields the best results when it comes to accurately reflecting real life value while still incorporating most of the traditional fantasy scoring categories. Due to the more advanced nature of the scoring, the existing owners are pretty competitive, and we'd ask that new owners follow suit.
    I'd be interested. Can you provide more details? Keeper? $? AL/NL? Etc

Comment

Originally posted by nots View Post
      I'd be interested. Can you provide more details? Keeper? $? AL/NL? Etc
      Mixed league. If the owners collectively agree to make it a money and/or keeper league, then we can absolutely do that. The league is set up for that type of functionality if needed, but it is not currently being used. So it's free for now. Also, it's a snake draft, but with an auction-like bidding system to determine the order. Instead of bidding dollar amounts, the owners will bid a draft pick(s) to give up to claim a certain draft slot.

Example: if I want the 1st draft slot, I could bid my 15th round pick (give it up) and hope its the highest bid. If it is, I'm first in the draft order.

All owners who don't care, or don't think it's worth it to give up a pick, will have their draft slot randomized.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallBall View Post
        Mixed league. If the owners collectively agree to make it a money and/or keeper league, then we can absolutely do that. The league is set up for that type of functionality if needed, but it is not currently being used. So it's free for now. Also, it's a snake draft, but with an auction-like bidding system to determine the order. Instead of bidding dollar amounts, the owners will bid a draft pick(s) to give up to claim a certain draft slot.

Example: if I want the 1st draft slot, I could bid my 15th round pick (give it up) and hope its the highest bid. If it is, I'm first in the draft order.

All owners who don't care, or don't think it's worth it to give up a pick, will have their draft slot randomized.
        Thanks but I think I will pass. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X