Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $200 ROTO Keepers

Postby jdouble777 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:57 pm
    This league is also complex/complicated to some degree as the keepers are "grown" via your team's minor league system. This is how it works:
    1) You search MiLB, Japan, Cuba etc and are able to add anyone you want that up to 35 players that will make up your minors system
    2) Once you have a player cross 130 at-bats or 50IP in MLB they then are "Homegrown" and can be a keeper forever without cost
    3) Once a HG player is dropped they lose their keeper status forever
    4) You are allowed to trade HG players, they will keep their HG status and be a keeper for the owner that traded for him

That is the only wrinkle, the rest is quite standard with a draft in March, scoring is W/S/ERA/WHIP/K/AVG/HR/SB/R/RBI, you get 10 reserve spots, rosters are C,C,1B,2B,SS,3B,MI,CI,OF,OF,OF,OF,OF,OF,UT, SP,SP,SP,SP,SP,RP,RP. There is another draft after the actual MLB draft that you are able to get the guys being added to MLB via college/high school, they go into your 35 minors. That is it...the team that is being acquired it stacked and should enable the new owner to compete immediately. I'm not going to list everyone but will highlight the key pieces, if you are really wanting the team I'll add you and review of the whole roster can be done.

Team contains these prime keeper/HG: LucCroy, Alvarez, Soler, Leonys Martin, Betances, deGrom, Hutchison, Niese, Miley, Chase Anderson
    These premiere minors: Dian Toscano, Conforto, Tim Anderson, Trea Turner, Kyle Schwaber, Gary Sanchez, Mark Appel, Steve Matz, Rafel Montero, Eduardo Rodriguez, Christan Colon, Peter O'Brien, Brandon Nimmo, Dilson Herrera, Forrest Wall, Austin WIlson, Mallex Smith, Reynoldo Lopez...

Previous owner made some serious trades and stockpiled tons of picks, opening the option to flip them a build a juggernaut for next season or fight for the money this season. Team has all these early picks (rd/pick) 1-4, 2-4, 2-10, 2-14, 3-1, 3-4, 3-14, 4-4, 5-2, 6-1....

Payout is 100% and all dues are held via the Fantrax treasurer. We use Fantrax because it is the only option with a database as deep as our league requires, it also features a chat board on the league's home page which we use A LOT basically everyday. You will have the support of the commish group at all times for help with anything, I will offer you my personal cell as well if texting assistance is helpful.

Thank you VERY MUCH for your time and considerat
Working...
X