Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If yoiu guys need an omline player this season, let me know.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If yoiu guys need an omline player this season, let me know.

It should be like free money for you folks..... I haven't played fantasy baseball in 5 years.

PD: Just posted this opening. Link

Comment

Originally posted by wombat104 View Post
      PD: Just posted this opening. Link

I should have specified better... I meant an RJ league, but thanks.

Comment

I believe we need a stand-in drafter for RJEL, if you're available to help out with that; not sure if the owner wants an assistant during the season though.
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
          I believe we need a stand-in drafter for RJEL, if you're available to help out with that; not sure if the owner wants an assistant during the season though.
          Nah.... I will wait for an opening, if that even happens.

Comment

You looking for a standard 5x5 Roto keeper league? Non auction

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Deuce View Post
              Nah.... I will wait for an opening, if that even happens.
              PD I need someone to draft for the RJEL league, If you want to partner that's fine, if you want to take over and I'll jump back in if/when someone else bails I'll do that too. I took over the team last year when it was abandoned, but I will be away for draft day. Let me know either way.
              Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Originally posted by Grinch View Post
                PD I need someone to draft for the RJEL league, If you want to partner that's fine, if you want to take over and I'll jump back in if/when someone else bails I'll do that too. I took over the team last year when it was abandoned, but I will be away for draft day. Let me know either way.

OK, let me kook over the details before committing. I have been out of baseball - fantasy wise - for several years.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Deuce View Post
                  OK, let me kook over the details before committing. I have been out of baseball - fantasy wise - for several years.
                  nevermind the fine print......just jump in with both feet!

OK, OK....let me know
                  Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Working...
                  X