Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Player Ranked 150+ Do You Think Could Bring 1st Rd Value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ken View Post
    he said TOP 15 not bottom 15
    This hurts my soul as someone with Belli on my team. He is just tinkering. It will all work out! I'm not panicking, you are panicking!

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      he said TOP 15 not bottom 15

Comment

As a fan of the game it stinks to see Yelich and Bellinger struggle this way. They were two of the premier young talents just four years ago, but their injuries have robbed them (and us) of what we’re shaping up to be remarkable careers. The game is better when those two, along with Acuna and Tatis are doing spectacular things in the field and at the plate. I know injuries are part of the game…but this just feels terrible.
        2021 Auction Anatomy
        2021 Keeper Decisions
        2020 Auction Anatomy
        2020 Pre-Auction
        2015 Auction Anatomy
        2014 Auction Anatomy
        2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
        RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

I didn't say he would. I said he could. I don't see anything to suggest that he is back to his old form but I was also shocked by Votto last season. Bellinger has certainly shown first round talent in the last.

Comment

Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
            I didn't say he would. I said he could. I don't see anything to suggest that he is back to his old form but I was also shocked by Votto last season. Bellinger has certainly shown first round talent in the last.
            He has, and that's a good answer. I just think, unfortunately, he's closer to losing his job than mounting a comeback into the Top 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
              10/35 SB might come close.
              This is absolutely attainable for Abrams, that is--if he is indeed as ready as he's projected in ST.
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
              X