No announcement yet.

Official Week Two Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A day after the Bengals 2nd-consecutive punchless game, they fired OC Ken Zampese and promoted former Dolphins OC Bill Lazor to the role.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
      You sir suck.
      I was shocked no one bid me up. Quite a few folks had more money than me at that point.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Sam Bradford OUT

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          Sam Bradford OUT
          Oof

Probably downgrade thielen a bit then too

Comment

No bueno. I've benched Diggs for M Bryant in Liz Hurley.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Rain/lightning delay in Denver.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The only Patriot to own is Tom Brady.

The only Saint to own is Drew Brees.

I must remember to never violate these rules again. Never.
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  Rain/lightning delay in Denver.
                  I guess they never restarted Elliott and the cowboys offense after the delay! oops

Comment

Corey Coleman broken hand, likely will be placed on IR

Comment

Kareem Hunt is legit! That second touchdown was all balls! What an effort!

I have to say, I am really enjoying watching the Chargers lose. Playing in that soccer stadium that holds 27k and not filling it to capacity should have the NFL furious!

Devante Parker is on the verge of WR1 status. Some of his catches yesterday were things of beauty. Would have gone over 100 yards but somehow all of the officials in the replay booth went blind and didn't award him that one catch.

Same for Martavis Bryant. if this knucklehead can stop doing knucklehead things and stay out of Goodell's doghouse, he's going to have a monster year.

I have to say, I am not liking being a Browns fan so far. Ugly!

The league has to do something about the preseason. The first two weeks of the season are just producing some ugly football because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
                        I have to say, I am not liking being a Browns fan so far. Ugly!
                        LOL...see, as a long-time Browns fan, I see a team that's not rolling over and playing dead against two very good teams.

Mistakes? Turnovers? Yep! Remember, Andy Dalton had 4 turnovers against the Ravens in Week 1....

Now, the next 3 weeks, they play the Colts, Bengals and Jets.

If they don't win, 2 or more games, I'll be disappointed.

Comment

ODB will play tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                            ODB will play tonight.
                            Looks like unless he bulks up and becomes a good offensive lineman, it ain't gonna matter.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post

If they don't win, 2 or more games, I'll be disappointed.
                              Hey, I'm a Padre fan. I'm used to setting the bar as low as it can go.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                                Looks like unless he bulks up and becomes a good offensive lineman, it ain't gonna matter.
                                Seriously. Pathetic!

Also, Eli...what a puss. That one "sack" where he went down after Ansah's fingernail touched his heel shouldn't count. Otherwise, the Giants offense is a mess and if I'm Beckham, I don't sign a long term deal there at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X