It's back: seenorsheep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's back: seenorsheep

Where ya been? what are you up to? Who's the new girl? Did you meet her online?
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

am I off base and you've been here the whole time? I feel like you haven't been around for a while... I wish there was a way to check last online before this most recent time online.

Comment

papa deuce seems to have forever
      haven;t seen trader mac in a long time
      nakedricci has been in thread recently but certainly not much
      remember JKK

Comment

Sheep has passed on various drafts recently because of work commitments. I suspect that accounts for his reduced presence in here.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          am I off base and you've been here the whole time? I feel like you haven't been around for a while... I wish there was a way to check last online before this most recent time online.
          I took a little vacation back in November, but I've been lurking occasionally. Life is grand - met a great girl on eHarmony last April, and that's going great. Been playing lots of poker - cashed in a live tournament yesterday (6th place out of 130, netted $440). Fat and happy - how've you been, O Cheerful One?
          "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
          "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
          "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
            Sheep has passed on various drafts recently because of work commitments. I suspect that accounts for his reduced presence in here.
            Yeah, that too. We've been migrating our ancient mainframe system to a Java/Oracle platform, so I've been quite busy with that. Our old mainframe programmers are quivering in fear; I'm doing the happy dance.
            "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
            "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
              I took a little vacation back in November, but I've been lurking occasionally. Life is grand - met a great girl on eHarmony last April, and that's going great. Been playing lots of poker - cashed in a live tournament yesterday (6th place out of 130, netted $440). Fat and happy - how've you been, O Cheerful One?
              sh!tty. thanks for asking.

Comment

sh!tty. thanks for asking.
                Hmmmm. You probably oughtta do something about that.

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                  papa deuce seems to have forever
                  haven;t seen trader mac in a long time
                  nakedricci has been in thread recently but certainly not much
                  remember JKK
                  yeah, wonder where TM is.
                  Jon (jkk) is doing well. I see him on facebook from time to time and he has a little used blog:

Comment

Hmmmm. You probably oughtta do something about that.
                    yep... still just trying to figure out what. I play a ton of poker these days as well, but most of it is free.

Comment

Jon (jkk) is doing well. I see him on facebook from time to time and he has a little used blog:
                      http://situational-lefty.com/
                      I am trying to lure JKK out off facebook and back onto rj

Comment

Trader Mac is still overseas. I see his post on FB every once in awhile. He seems to be enjoying his time there.
                        "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                        - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                        - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

yep... still just trying to figure out what. I play a ton of poker these days as well, but most of it is free.
                          Ha. Yeah, I played in that tournament in Blackhawk for 8+ hours yesterday, then raced home to play in my free poker league until midnight. I'm such a poker slut.

Comment

Yeah, that too. We've been migrating our ancient mainframe system to a Java/Oracle platform, so I've been quite busy with that. Our old mainframe programmers are quivering in fear; I'm doing the happy dance.
                            All hail modern systems! So am i going to get to meet you at oracle open world this year?
                            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

http://situational-lefty.com/
                              Tm is on facebook a lot so he is still out there yelling about Mizzo - still in china tho

Comment

Working...
                              X