• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Tyler Mahle to the Twins
    Big plus him leaving that ballpark.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      Surprised they gave up on him this fast. Marsh was a highly regarded prospect.
      I think this was a big overpay for Marsh, who is underwhelming for a while now. Yes O'Hoppe was blocked by JTR but they didnt have to pay this much for Marsh.

Comment

I think this was a big overpay for Marsh, who is underwhelming for a while now. Yes O'Hoppe was blocked by JTR but they didnt have to pay this much for Marsh.
        evidence suggests that they did have to pay this much - in fact exactly this much.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          evidence suggests that they did have to pay this much - in fact exactly this much.
          I concur as I've heard this as well from a few people on an internet forum.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

In all seriousness I think we tend to undervalue defense because of fantasy.

Marsh hits enough to stay in the lineup (barely) and his defense makes him a valuable asset.

Comment

In all seriousness I think we tend to undervalue defense because of fantasy.

Marsh hits enough to stay in the lineup (barely) and his defense makes him a valuable asset.
              This is exactly to situation with Kim, there are those on the Padres (Melvin and others) who want him to stay at SS even after Tatis returns as he's playing GG defense and hitting decently.
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                This is exactly to situation with Kim, there are those on the Padres (Melvin and others) who want him to stay at SS even after Tatis returns as he's playing GG defense and hitting decently.
                how's he doing in the community though

Comment

how's he doing in the community though
                  Community loves Kim. or so I've heard... :P

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Syndergaard to the Phillies for Moniak and someone else.

Comment

Robert Murray
                      @ByRobertMurray
                      The Toronto Blue Jays are acquiring right-hander Mitchell White from the Los Angeles Dodgers for minor-league pitchers.

Comment

Fulmer to the Twins for Sawyer Gipson-Long,

Comment

Jordan Montgomery traded to St. Louis for Harrison Bader

Comment

Syndergaard to the Phillies for Moniak and someone else.
                            someone else = jadiel sanchez.

Granted, I haven't kept up quite as well as usually with my phillies prospects this year, but regardless, I have no clue who this dude is, so I'm good with that.
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Merrifield to the Blue Jays. Maybe he'll only play on the road, lol

Comment

Merrifield traded....to the JAYS LOLOLOL - get out your vax

Comment

Working...
                                X