Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest in a new Led Zeppelin song draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    So a few of my picks will be safe?
    We'll be 80 songs deep - nothing is safe!!!!
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
      My pick is likewise locked, loaded, and ready to be snaked by Chance.
      I am home and will strive to oblige in the next 20 minutes or so.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        I am home and will strive to oblige in the next 20 minutes or so.
        Dammit chance, I figure there is an 80% chance you'll bust me.
        If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Dammit chance, I figure there is an 80% chance you'll bust me.
          I see what you did there.

Comment

• And there it is, I'm shocked it fell this far, great pick chance!
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
              And there it is, I'm shocked it fell this far, great pick chance!
              Thanks, not only do I love the song, but it really is the first LZ tune I ever heard.

Comment

Thanks, not only do I love the song, but it really is the first LZ tune I ever heard.
                Well, it wouldn't have fallen any farther.
                If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Well, it wouldn't have fallen any farther.
                  You'll get me back next round, I'm almost certain...

Comment

You'll get me back next round, I'm almost certain...
                    I had planned to save WIAWSNB until Round 3, but I spooked and took it a round early.

Comment

• 'Bring It On Home' is one of those songs that all the greatest albums ever made have, songs that flew under the radar relative to the big hits but hold up just as well (if not better) over time.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        'Bring It On Home' is one of those songs that all the greatest albums ever made have, songs that flew under the radar relative to the big hits but hold up just as well (if not better) over time.
                        Outstanding transition to one of the most epic rock riffs of all time in that song.
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• If you guys have never watched one of this dude's videos, you are in for an absolute treat. His stuff is the very best on Youtube, imo. Check out his "Why is this Song Great?" episode about Ramble On.

Comment

• Bet you've never heard each instrument isolated in Zep songs before! Love that dude's breakdowns. The music theory stuff is fascinating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              If you guys have never watched one of this dude's videos, you are in for an absolute treat. His stuff is the very best on Youtube, imo. Check out his "Why is this Song Great?" episode about Ramble On.

Yeah Rick Beato is awesome. Saw his channel go from 50K subscribers to over 2 million.

Comment

• Another Beato fan here. He's fantastic
                                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                                X