Login issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login issue

My work laptop initially had IE and Firefox. I had no problems using the site with either.

A few weeks ago I downloaded Chrome. Since then, when I try to log in with Chrome or Firefox, I get this message:

Duplicate headers received from server

The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue.
    Error code: ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_LENGTH
    It doesn't matter whether I click "remember me" or not. It is not a problem with IE, I can log in fine with that.

However, given the recent issues with IE, I would rather not use it. Any idea why it's not letting me log in with Chrome or Firefox?

On my home computer, I can log in with Chrome just fine.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Odd -- anyone else having this issue? I haven't heard of it.

Comment

What's really weird is that this didn't happen until I downloaded Chrome on my laptop, which implies that the issue is with my computer, but the error message implies it's a site issue.

Comment

Finally figured it out: there was Trovi malware on my laptop. It's gone now and I can login again on Chrome or Firefox.

Comment

Testing

Comment

Working...
          X