2K24: Philadelphia Phillies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    When you have that lineup and have the same record as the Cubs probably going to lose your job. 22-29 is bad...very bad.
    #FireDonMattingly

Comment

• the phillies are pretty meh this season, but Harper is everything I could have hoped for when they signed him. I never thought he would be "philly' but he has gone all in. It would suck if they manage to waste his whole tenure here.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• In unrelated news, Scotty Kingery called up with Carmago going on the DL. Kingery hitting .185 with a .593 OPS in AAA.

try not to spend all your FAAB on him.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          the phillies are pretty meh this season, but Harper is everything I could have hoped for when they signed him. I never thought he would be "philly' but he has gone all in. It would suck if they manage to waste his whole tenure here.
          Scary thing about how good he has been this year is that he is typically even better in the second half. And he does seem to have adopted a whole Philly vibe. Great player. Great fit.

Comment

• Knebel been taken off closer duties. Dominguez, Hand with Alvarado to close. My money is on Dominguez.

Comment

• Mark Appel finally gets the call, 9 years after being taken 1st overall by Houston.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Mark Appel finally gets the call, 9 years after being taken 1st overall by Houston.
                And 10 years after the Pirates took him 8th overall.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  And 10 years after the Pirates took him 8th overall.
                  And 13 years after Detroit took him in the 15th round.

And 5 years after he retired. Then another year after he unretired.

I edited my comment, he was drafted by Houston, not Philly.

Comment

And 13 years after Detroit took him in the 15th round.

And 5 years after he retired. Then another year after he unretired.

I edited my comment, he was drafted by Houston, not Philly.
                    He seems like a diva.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Bryce Harper broke his thumb on a Blake Snell pitch. No word yet on how much time he’ll miss.

Comment

Bryce Harper broke his thumb on a Blake Snell pitch. No word yet on how much time he’ll miss.
                        Tough loss for the Phillies. Worse is the loss to my fantasy team. Don't know how I'm going to survive this.

Comment

He seems like a diva.
                          I think you're off the mark (no pun intended....) with this one. Mark Appel seems like a pretty awesome, down to earth dude. His Twitter account is a must-follow, insofar as that may be a thing.

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Kyle Schwarber is back at DH tonight. Still batting leadoff. Whatever.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Kyle Schwarber is back at DH tonight. Still batting leadoff. Whatever.
                                I hear Harper might be back in couple of weeks. Whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X