Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    Kev has you all spoiled.
    His posts are usually very well Krafted.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Rhys Hoskins done for the season with an abdominal injury that will require surgery.

Comment

• Didi Gregorius blames his elbow woes, including arthritis in his left elbow, and the worst statistical season of his career on......drumroll please......getting the COVID-19 vaccine. LMAO, you do you, Didi.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Didi Gregorius blames his elbow woes, including arthritis in his left elbow, and the worst statistical season of his career on......drumroll please......getting the COVID-19 vaccine. LMAO, you do you, Didi.
          Maybe he's Nicki Minaj's cousin?

Comment

• Another win for the Phils tonite. With the Braves loss, they are now 1 game out of 1st in the NL East, and 2.5 games in back of the Cards for the 2nd WC slot.

Comment

• Brilliant outing from Ranger Suarez today. CG shutout, 4 H, 0 BB, 7 K. By far the longest outing of his career. Here are his stats since becoming a SP on Aug 2 (11 starts):

58.7 IP, 46 H, 18 BB, 56 K, 1.69 ERA, 1.11 WHIP

He spent all of 2019 and 2020 and the first 4 months of 2021 being a RP, then becomes one of the best SPs in the league. Who saw this coming?

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                Brilliant outing from Ranger Suarez today. CG shutout, 4 H, 0 BB, 7 K. By far the longest outing of his career. Here are his stats since becoming a SP on Aug 2 (11 starts):

58.7 IP, 46 H, 18 BB, 56 K, 1.69 ERA, 1.11 WHIP

He spent all of 2019 and 2020 and the first 4 months of 2021 being a RP, then becomes one of the best SPs in the league. Who saw this coming?
                I have him in a league where I'm in 1st, and had claimed him off waivers when I needed a closer. I was thinking about dropping him when he lost that gig, so glad I didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  I have him in a league where I'm in 1st, and had claimed him off waivers when I needed a closer. I was thinking about dropping him when he lost that gig, so glad I didn't.
                  Some of the best moves we make (like trades) are the ones we don't. Congrats!

Comment

• Bryson Stott demoted

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      Bryson Stott demoted
                      Coming out of ST, Stott was killing the ball and Bohm was not. I think everyone expected a mix, with Stott taking the job. Bohm has been raking early on, so Stott is headed down to get consistent ABs.
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• The Phillies have fired manager Joe Girardi after two-and-a-half seasons. The Phillies have gone 132-141 under Girardi, including 22-29 so far this season.
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• That happens when you do not win.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                            The Phillies have fired manager Joe Girardi after two-and-a-half seasons. The Phillies have gone 132-141 under Girardi, including 22-29 so far this season.
                            When you have that lineup and have the same record as the Cubs probably going to lose your job. 22-29 is bad...very bad.

Comment

Working...
                            X