Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast

Thread: 2K22: Atlanta Braves

Travis Demeritte optioned to Triple-A. 21 year old Michael Harris II called up from AA and hitting 9th in today's lineup. He's hit .305 BA, 5 HRs, 11 SBs, 19.9% K% in AA this year.

Quote Originally Posted by whalewang View Post
    Travis Demeritte optioned to Triple-A. 21 year old Michael Harris II called up from AA and hitting 9th in today's lineup. He's hit .305 BA, 5 HRs, 11 SBs, 19.9% K% in AA this year.
    Don’t know if he’s ready yet, but Harris is going to be very good. Someone here called it two years ago; cavebird maybe? Harmon was definitely on Harris early. And rhd surely nailed it too. I didn’t nab him in 2021 but somehow he went unpicked and I got him this year. Excited to see what he can do.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Don’t know if he’s ready yet, but Harris is going to be very good. Someone here called it two years ago; cavebird maybe? Harmon was definitely on Harris early. And rhd surely nailed it too. I didn’t nab him in 2021 but somehow he went unpicked and I got him this year. Excited to see what he can do.
    Went 1-3 w a run in his debut today. Dont know if he's ready to stick yet but I sure like him a lot more than Demeritte.

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid harmon's Avatar
    Strider starting tonight. Unbelievable arm but expecting him to only go 3 or 4 innings max.

Any insights into what is wrong with Charlie Morton? He still has the heat and is still striking people out, like he did today to the tune of 12ks in 6 IP. But his era keeps hovering around 6. Is it all just location and do folks think he will figure it out at some point?

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid pitbull's Avatar
    Giving up alot of HR which I expect to balance out. It is HR/9 1.34 which is the highest in his career. I wonder if this makes him a low buy?

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Giving up alot of HR which I expect to balance out. It is HR/9 1.34 which is the highest in his career. I wonder if this makes him a low buy?
    He is a slow starter, but this is terrible. I can't trade him, I can't play him, and I can't sit him. And I sure wont be keeping him for his last contract year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    He is a slow starter, but this is terrible. I can't trade him, I can't play him, and I can't sit him. And I sure wont be keeping him for his last contract year.
    I traded Brady House for him in what I hope eventually is seen as a buy low. So far, it has not been that, although the last games' 12ks sure was nice.

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid pitbull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    I like to say it because he is 38 and that the reason but 6 HR in his last 25.2 IP is the culprit. I would think that has to correct itself.

The usually durable Ozzie Albies broke his foot on an awkward swing and is probably looking at a 6-to-8 week absence.