2K24: Washington Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    I have more invested in Ben Revere than perhaps any other player in the majors this year (suffice it to say Im doing shitty at the moment). For those of you watching regularly, does he look as lost as his box scores do? Im hoping he is making decent contact and getting unlucky because at this point it is all I have to hold onto. arrrgh.
    I have Revere also and find it amazing that he is hitting skinny girl weight. So far in the 50 AB his K rate is up 7% and contact is down 8%. For a single hitter for Revere that is extreme. Maybe he is still hurt and not letting on. Provided he is healthy he should be able to reverse his hitting. Hopefully soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
      I have Revere also and find it amazing that he is hitting skinny girl weight. So far in the 50 AB his K rate is up 7% and contact is down 8%. For a single hitter for Revere that is extreme. Maybe he is still hurt and not letting on. Provided he is healthy he should be able to reverse his hitting. Hopefully soon!
      Apparently all it took was facing off against total scumbag Matt Harvey who I have on 2 teams. FML

Comment

• I offered a team in my 16tm redraft Khris Davis for Ben Revere on Monday and was turned down. :luckybreak:

Comment

• I trade Brett Phillips for Revere the other day. He is having a tough go so far. Last 24 AB 2 hits. Unless he is hurt have to believe that he will revert to norm.

Comment

• Danny Espinosa with 2 HRs and 7 RBIs....and it's only the 5th inning!

Comment

• Stras off the DL, Joe Ross to it

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                Stras off the DL, Joe Ross to it
                So Giolito stays then?
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Danny Espinosa with 2 HRs and 7 RBIs....and it's only the 5th inning!
                  Deja vu for Danny today with another 2 hrs and 6 rbi. So, that makes 5 hr and 15 rbi in 4 games.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                    Deja vu for Danny today with another 2 hrs and 6 rbi. So, that makes 5 hr and 15 rbi in 4 games.
                    Fear of Turner? Maybe roids? Just kidding but interestingly enough K and BB rate are now at career best for a season. Don't know if he can keep this up but sure is a nice ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                      So Giolito stays then?
                      I haven't seen any confirmation, but that would be my assumption as well.

Comment

• Nats haven't announced any starters for their series with the Mets (Thursday - Sunday) but they don't have an off day. Stras pitched Sunday, Scherzer Monday, Gio is going Tuesday, Roark is going Wednesday... and Joe Ross is on the DL. So unless they call someone ELSE up. Giolito should start Thursday. They conspicuously did NOT send Giolito down when they activated Papelbon.

Comment

• What is up with Revere? He is absolutely killing me with his BA. His K, BB and contact all seem to be in a normal range for him but his BABIP is .232 which is well below average. he also has n't stolen a base this entire month of July. He did hit a HR the other day which makes maybe the first time he has more HR than SB in a month. And that is not a good thing.

Does he have a hidden injury? Mental problems in approach to his game? Outside influences? I keep riding him but not much success. I feel like I should starting to think about dropping him but then I know he'll get hot when that happens. This is the type of player that drives me crazy. God I need a support group.

Comment

What is up with Revere? He is absolutely killing me with his BA. His K, BB and contact all seem to be in a normal range for him but his BABIP is .232 which is well below average. he also has n't stolen a base this entire month of July. He did hit a HR the other day which makes maybe the first time he has more HR than SB in a month. And that is not a good thing.

Does he have a hidden injury? Mental problems in approach to his game? Outside influences? I keep riding him but not much success. I feel like I should starting to think about dropping him but then I know he'll get hot when that happens. This is the type of player that drives me crazy. God I need a support group.
                            He was just dropped in my 13 team mixed if that help your mental state!
                            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• I'll let you know after my meeting with my support group.

Support Group.jpg

Comment

I'll let you know after my meeting with my support group.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]772[/ATTACH]
                                Moe's face in that picture is one of the funniest things i have ever seen.
                                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                                X