No announcement yet.

2K24: Houston Astros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really dont want to get burned benching Bregman and Alavarez for the weekend if they are reinstated at the last minute. If you hear anything, please post it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
      I really dont want to get burned benching Bregman and Alavarez for the weekend if they are reinstated at the last minute. If you hear anything, please post it!
      Dusty said likely Tuesday for all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
        Dusty said likely Tuesday for all of them.
        Looks like Bregman and Alvarez at least are on track to play in Colorado this week.

Comment

Looks like Bregman and Alvarez at least are on track to play in Colorado this week.
          I was thinking of keeping Alvarez on IL since he is mostly DH. ANy thoughts on if he will play the field at least a couple games in Colorado ?
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            I was thinking of keeping Alvarez on IL since he is mostly DH. ANy thoughts on if he will play the field at least a couple games in Colorado ?
            Good point I forgot about the NL park duh. I cant see Alvarez doing much more than pinch hitting in the 2-game series.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              Altuve, Alvarez, Bregman, Maldonado & Robel Garcia all placed on the IL for covid or covid contacts.
              Everyone except Altuve has returned to the team. He must have got the worst of it.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                Everyone except Altuve has returned to the team. He must have got the worst of it.
                Part of the problem is the doctor wanted to listen to his lungs, but he refused to take off his shirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                  Part of the problem is the doctor wanted to listen to his lungs, but he refused to take off his shirt.
                  The latest buzz is that Altuve will be back this weekend or early next week.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Odorizzi leaves after 5 pitches today...looked like an arm injury.

Comment

• Dusty says he's "not worried" about Odorizzi saying that he warmed up fine in the bullpen before the game.

Of course Dusty has never been overly concerned about his starter's arms.

Comment

Odorizzi leaves after 5 pitches today...looked like an arm injury.
                        Followed by one of the most bizarre pitching lines in MLB history. Kent Emanuel, in his MLB debut, followed up and pitched 8 2/3 IP to finish the game and get the win.

Comment

• Yordan back on the IL, appears COVID or COVID contact related.
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                            Not sure what is more difficult to believe. That Angel Hernandez is still an MLB umpire or that nobody posted in this thread for 19 months.
                            I found the lost posts if anyone cares.

http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...hlight=houston

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Jose Urquidy left his start after 3 2/3 IP after his fastball velocity dropped from 94 to 89. He was diagnosed with a "Posterior shoulder impingement" (whatever that means) and is day to day, but I'd assume he's going on the IL to rest.

Comment

• Jose Altuve has 8 home runs in his last 10 games.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X