No announcement yet.

2K24: Los Angeles Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thought I'd mention that Ohtani was not only 2nd in MVP voting this year but 4th in CY Young voting also. The modern Babe Ruth? No way - he's the one and only Shohei Ohtani. Babe Ruth was an elite pitcher and then he was an elite hitter. No one has ever been both an elite pitcher and hitter at the same time. Not in MLB or any other pro league I know about.

Comment

• This just in... Anthony Rendon is a bitch. MLB suspension coming in ... 3 ... 2 ...1 ...

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
        This just in... Anthony Rendon is a bitch. MLB suspension coming in ... 3 ... 2 ...1 ...
        Rendon was going for relatively high cost this offseason. Can someone who was bought in explain... why? He's been pretty bad for a while.

Comment

• Logan O'Hoppe has a torn labrum in his left shoulder and will miss 4-6 months. I doubt if we see him this year.
          Last edited by madducks; 04-23-2023, 07:22 PM.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Logan O'Hoppe has a torn right labrum in his left shoulder and will miss 4-6 months. I doubt if we see him this year.
            I was hoping to get O' Hoppe at the auction. He went for $14. I ran out of bullets around $11.

Sorry to those who did win him He had a nice start.

Comment

• Uh-oh. The Angels place Ben Joyce on the 15-day IL with ulnar neuritis after he was pulled from Friday's game due to a tingling sensation in his right hand and forearm.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Angels leas the Rockies 23-0…..in the 4th inning

Comment

• Angels lead the Rockies 23-0…..in the 4th inning

Comment

• As you'd expect, this game is at Coors Field. Now 24-0 in the 7th (I think the Rockies need to trade for the Angels' pitcher, Griffin Canning).

This game has a chance to set the modern MLB record for most lopsided shutout. This record currently belongs to the Pirates 22-0 win over the Cubs in 1975.

Edit: Shutout spoiled in the 8th by a Brenton Doyle solo HR.
                    Last edited by rhd; 06-24-2023, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• The Pirates record is safe with the Rockies ruining the shutout. It does seem that the Rams really enjoy playing at Mile High Stadium lol.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Mickey Moniak might be the best 4th outfielder in baseball.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Angels still haven't revealed the results of X-rays to Mike Trout's wrist after yesterday's HBP. Not a good sign.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Angels still haven't revealed the results of X-rays to Mike Trout's wrist after yesterday's HBP. Not a good sign.
                            Ugh. Mike Trout was placed on the 10-day injured list Tuesday with a left hamate fracture.

The silver lining for me is that I have Mickey Moniak on my bench.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Jo Adell recalled. Stop me if you've heard this before...Adell has been tearing it up in AAA this year.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Mike Trout is expected to miss 4-8 weeks after undergoing surgery on his left hamate fracture.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X