No announcement yet.

2K24: Los Angeles Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Trout is back tonight batting 2nd and playing CF.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
      Mike Trout is back tonight batting 2nd and playing CF.
      You forgot "whatever"
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        You forgot "whatever"
        Whatever.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          Since July 1, Jared Walsh is hitting .144 with 1 HR and 3 RBI in 143 PAs.
          And the guy that he replaced, Albert Pujols, since July 1, is hitting .351 with 7 HR and 18 RBI in 82 PA. Not bad for 42 years old.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• From RW:

According to an official release from the team, Moreno has initiated a "formal process to evaluate strategic alternatives including a possible sale of the team."

Comment

• Angels fans should just start rejoicing now.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                Angels fans should just start rejoicing now.
                I'm not sure they should, it may get worse before it gets better, they likely need to shed the big contracts to get rid of debt for a sale.

Also, welcome back Chance!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Since July 1, Jared Walsh is hitting .144 with 1 HR and 3 RBI in 143 PAs.
                  Angels place Jared Walsh on the 10-day IL with thoracic outlet syndrome.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                    Angels place Jared Walsh on the 10-day IL with thoracic outlet syndrome.
                    They should have shut him down on July 1!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      I'm not sure they should, it may get worse before it gets better, they likely need to shed the big contracts to get rid of debt for a sale.

Also, welcome back Chance!!!
                      Thanks! I think any realistic Angels fan knows it's not going to be good over the next few years. But putting in a competent owner instead of Moreno will be a great first step.

Comment

• Jo Adell showed signs of the OMG power everyone is expecting, going 4/5 with 2 HR on 26 August. He followed with an 0-fer the next day.

There are glimmers of hope, fewer GB and more hard contact, but he is still striking out at a 37% clip and walking at less than 5%.

Is this someone on the verge or just another overhyped disappointment?
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                          Jo Adell showed signs of the OMG power everyone is expecting, going 4/5 with 2 HR on 26 August. He followed with an 0-fer the next day.

There are glimmers of hope, fewer GB and more hard contact, but he is still striking out at a 37% clip and walking at less than 5%.

Not sure anyone knows, but I am confident that LAA isn’t the organization to help him realize his potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                            Jo Adell showed signs of the OMG power everyone is expecting, going 4/5 with 2 HR on 26 August. He followed with an 0-fer the next day.

With that K rate, I'm sticking with "overhyped disappointment" for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                              With that K rate, I'm sticking with "overhyped disappointment" for now.
                              So you are saying I might get him very cheap in next years auction?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                                So you are saying I might get him very cheap in next years auction?
                                I'd fully expect so.

Comment

Working...
                                X