No announcement yet.

2K24: Los Angeles Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels manager Phil Nevin confirmed on Sunday that Mike Trout will not play again in 2023.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Angels announced that Phil Nevin will not return as the team’s manager for the 2024 season.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Angels have hired Ron Washington as their new manager.

The 71-year-old Washington went 664-611 as manager of the Rangers from 2007-2014 and has spent the last seven seasons as the Braves’ third base coach.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Shohei Ohtani was named the 2023 American League Most Valuable Player.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
            Shohei Ohtani was named the 2023 American League Most Valuable Player.
            Ohtani was the unanimous winner and becomes the 1st player ever to win MVP unanimously twice.

Comment

• $250m mega bust Anthony Rendon was interviewed by The Athletic and said baseball has "never been a top priority for me." Nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                $250m mega bust Anthony Rendon was interviewed by The Athletic and said baseball has "never been a top priority for me." Nice!
                Biggest douchebag in baseball.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

Biggest douchebag in baseball.
                  I remember many years ago when he was with the Nats and was on the IL cuz he had a pimple on his face (maybe his ass) or something like that. A reporter asked him if he was watching the Nats games while on the IL and he said something to the effect of "No, baseball doesn't interest me, I find it very boring".

Once a D-Bag, always a D-Bag

Comment

Working...
                  X