No announcement yet.

2K24: Miami Marlins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A CT scan reaveled a stress fracture in Jazz Chicholm’s back, so he’s now out at least 6 more weeks, putting him out to at least early September

Comment

• Uh-oh. Max Meyer left Saturday's start against the Pirates in the first inning after facing three batters.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Uh-oh. Max Meyer left Saturday's start against the Pirates in the first inning after facing three batters.
        Right elbow discomfort........................................ ..

Comment

Uh-oh. Max Meyer left Saturday's start against the Pirates in the first inning after facing three batters.
          From RW:
          Max Meyer is set to undergo Tommy John reconstructive elbow surgery.

Terrible news.

Comment

• Fishman on the Marlins.

Their best addition since Bass.

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
              Fishman on the Marlins.

Already demoted for Luzardo

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
                Fishman on the Marlins.

I would be a shame if he got traded.

Quite the catch though for the team that got him.

Comment

• Jesus Sanchez demoted, Peyton Burdick promoted and will play every day for the balance of the season

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    I would be a shame if he got traded.

Quite the catch though for the team that got him.
                    Heard he had quite a bit of bite on his sinker.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      Jesus Sanchez demoted, Peyton Burdick promoted and will play every day for the balance of the season
                      I went to a Jumbo Shrimp game last weekend and saw Burdick strike out 3 times in 4 ABs (6 men LOB) against Bryce Elder and Kirby Yates. Burdick leaves a lot to be desired.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        Heard he had quite a bit of bite on his sinker.
                        That's a good line.

Comment

• If you want to get a jump on it, the Marlins seem poised to make some cuts to make room for young guys. They already used Jesus Sanchez's final option to try out Peyton Burdick. I fully expect Jesus Aguilar to be DFA this week to enable Lewin Diaz to get as many AB as possible for the rest of the season. I would also expect Jerar Encarnacion to get called up very soon, although he has also been playing 1B in AAA.

I wouldnt bet on guys like Berti or Brian Anderson or Soler getting many AB when they return in favor of guys like Charles LeBlanc and Luke Williams and Encarnacion. This team needs to see what they've got.

Comment

• I'm going to have faith in Jesus on Friday night and start him against the powerful Dodgers. It's time for the young Luzardo to live up to the hype and make a name for himself.
                            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm going to have faith in Jesus on Friday night and start him against the powerful Dodgers. It's time for the young Luzardo to live up to the hype and make a name for himself.
                              We'll be praying for you.

Comment

I'm going to have faith in Jesus on Friday night and start him against the powerful Dodgers. It's time for the young Luzardo to live up to the hype and make a name for himself.
                                He might be great, but if you expect run support.....well, dont.

Comment

Working...
                                X