No announcement yet.

2K24: Miami Marlins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And as the world turns, it now appears that Bruce Sherman wanted to hire a Director of Baseball Operations over Ng and that's why she left.

Fish are gonna fish.

Comment

• Skip Schumaker wins the NL Manager of the Year Award.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Marlins have hired Gabe Kapler as assistant general manager.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Jim Leyland, who managed the Marlins to victory in the 1997 World Series, has been nominated to The Baseball Hall Of Fame.

He managed the Marlins for 2 years and the Rockies for 1 year in between an 11-year stint with the Pirates and an 8-year stint with the Tigers and finished with a 1769-1728 career managerial record. He should have won a lot more games but he always seemed to get caught up in the small market rebuilding process.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Marlins are weighing the possibility of taking a look at A.J. Puk as a starter in spring training.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Anyone have an update on Eury.
              I’ve got keepers due Sunday & was hoping some news would come out by then

Comment

• Originally posted by the heat View Post
                Anyone have an update on Eury.
                I’ve got keepers due Sunday & was hoping some news would come out by then
                One of the beat reporters told me on Discord that Bendix is holding a press conference this afternoon and there will be a Eury update.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post

One of the beat reporters told me on Discord that Bendix is holding a press conference this afternoon and there will be a Eury update.
                  Elbow inflammation
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                    The Marlins are weighing the possibility of taking a look at A.J. Puk as a starter in spring training.
                    Marlins manager Skip Schumaker confirmed Friday that A.J. Puk has made the season-opening starting rotation.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Eury Perez TJ surgery

Comment

• I'm curious...how many SP that average 94+ with oh, let's say 3 years in MLB have NOT had TJ at any point in their life?

Comment

• Originally posted by the heat View Post
                          I'm curious...how many SP that average 94+ with oh, let's say 3 years in MLB have NOT had TJ at any point in their life?
                          Gerrit Cole....maybe.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Jake Burger to the IL with an oblique injury.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                            X