2K24: Miami Marlins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

The plot thickens. It has now been revealed that Trevor Rogers has a right lat strain.
    Just rub some dirt on it!

Comment

• Craig Mish of SportsGrid reports the Marlins are considering pausing Eury Perez following next weekend's start against the Braves.

Mish adds that the plan is under consideration at this point and that the Marlins would likely bring him back after the All-Star break. Perez has never thrown more than 78 innings in a season.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Craig Mish of SportsGrid reports the Marlins are considering pausing Eury Perez following next weekend's start against the Braves.

Mish adds that the plan is under consideration at this point and that the Marlins would likely bring him back after the All-Star break. Perez has never thrown more than 78 innings in a season.

Cue Cueto

Comment

• Jesus Luzardo has now pitched 22.1 consecutive scoreless innings.

He got a no-decision in each of his last two scoreless outings. But, barring an epic bullpen meltdown, he should get the win today with a 7 run lead.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Craig Mish of SportsGrid reports the Marlins are considering pausing Eury Perez following next weekend's start against the Braves.

The Marlins optioned Eury Pérez to Double-A Pensacola as part of their plan to limit his workload.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Jesus Luzardo has now pitched 22.1 consecutive scoreless innings.

He got a no-decision in each of his last two scoreless outings. But, barring an epic bullpen meltdown, he should get the win today with a 7 run lead.
              Jesus Luzardo's scoreless innings streak ended today at 26.1 IP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I'm guessing that Jake Burger doesn't see any more starts at second base now that he's with the Marlins. That's a shame because he only needed two more to qualify there in Yahoo leagues.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm guessing that Jake Burger doesn't see any more starts at second base now that he's with the Marlins. That's a shame because he only needed two more to qualify there in Yahoo leagues.
                  Ya, they've flipped Burger to the hot corner side of the plate.

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post

Ya, they've flipped Burger to the hot corner side of the plate.
                    I guess he really brings the cheese on those throws to first.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I guess he really brings the cheese on those throws to first.
                      If he's fast enough he can get the runner in a pickle.
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post

If he's fast enough he can get the runner in a pickle.
                        All Burger has to do is is put a little mustard on it.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Lettuce hope he gets 2 more in at 2B.

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
                            Lettuce hope he gets 2 more in at 2B.
                            Pretty rare for a guy that big to play second. I hope he can mustard up enough agility to play the position.

Comment

• Someone close this damn thread ::barf::

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                                Someone close this damn thread ::barf::
                                Why? Not to your taste? Too cheesy?

Comment

Working...
                                X