X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Adam Duvall with his 2nd straight 2 HR game
    On my bench
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Marlins are 0-25 in games in which they scored 2 runs or less - 35% of all their games.

They are 5-16 in 1-run games.

One of the best staffs in the NL gets effin nothing on the regular.

And lets not forget the 16 blown saves by the bullpen so far.

SIGH

Comment

• Yimi Garcia, closer, has 6 losses.

my FA pickup Bender's season/MLB career: 0.00 ERA in 19.3 IP, 8 H, 5 BB, 23 K

so I wait
        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Sixto Sanchez will have season-ending shoulder surgery. He didn't throw a single competitive pitch this season.

Comment

• Pablo Lopez set a MLB record today by striking each of the 1st 9 hitters (old record was 8). 7 of the 9 were swinging K's. Amazingly, he did not have a single K the rest of the game (he had 6 IP). He got the win.

Comment

• And the Marlins offered Starling Marte 3 years, $30 mil, which he passed on, so he's also in fire sale talks.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                Looks like Marlins IF Jazz Chisholm has suffered a serious left arm/shoulder injury.
                X-rays were negative, more tests being done today.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• The Marlins placed Trevor Rogers on the 10-day IL with back spasms.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• With Y Garcia traded now, who closes in Miami? Is it Bender? I hope so, since I just picked him up in a supplemental draft.

Comment

• Bender or Floro but both still might be traded.

Comment

• Well, tonite's game didnt give much clue as to who will get save opps. Leading 7-5 going into the bottom of the 8th, they brought on John Curtiss, then Richard Bleier, who proceeded to blow the save. And w the game tied at 7-7 in the 9th, they brought on Steven Okert, who proceeded to walk the bases loaded and then walk in the winning run. Very curious.

Comment

• pretty sure bender wasnt available. He pitched 2 innings and 33 pitches on Sunday and then pitched an inning yesterday. Bleier is as good as gone too.

Comment

• I nominate Anthony Bass as the worst pitcher of the last 2 decades. He should win unopposed.

Comment

• it's Floro
                              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                              X