2K24: Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cleo View Post
    Any update on Guzman? My season depends on him hitting 35+ HR.
    Ouch. Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by cleo View Post
      Any update on Guzman? My season depends on him hitting 35+ HR.
      lol, okay random quote of the day man.

Comment

• What's with the Rangers' pitching?

I expected them to be better in the new park and with vastly improved range up the defensive middle. Dunning is a solid top of the rotation prospect, but no ace. Arihara and Gibson are journeyman sporting sub 3.00 ERA. Lyles and Foltynewicz are innings eaters, but they haven't fouled the bed yet. .

What's going on?

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
          What's with the Rangers' pitching?

I expected them to be better in the new park and with vastly improved range up the defensive middle. Dunning is a solid top of the rotation prospect, but no ace. Arihara and Gibson are journeyman sporting sub 3.00 ERA. Lyles and Foltynewicz are innings eaters, but they haven't fouled the bed yet.
          15-20 IP data base.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Word to your moms
            Some guy named Adolis Garcia keeps hittin bombs

Comment

• Ronald Guzman out for the year with a torn meniscus

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Word to your moms
                Some guy named Adolis Garcia keeps hittin bombs
                Amazing. I picked him up for $12 (FAAB) and am stoked. Could even be a keeper gem.

Comment

• The Mayflower has set sail for the new world.

Adolis Garcia hasn't homered since May 26 and has a .525 ops in June after a .981 ops in May.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Rangers acquired Dennis Santana from the Dodgers in exchange for prospect Kelvin Bautista. Rangers also DFAd Hyeon-jong Yang.

Bautista was the 62nd ranked prospect in the Texas farm system, indicating to me that this is a steal for Texas, albeit involving smaller pieces.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• All the D. Santanas must be Rangers at some point.

Domingo still around?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        All the D. Santanas must be Rangers at some point.

Domingo still around?
                        He was 4 days ago.
                        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Since his last HR on May 26, Adolis Garcia is hitting .242/.265/.273.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                            The Mayflower has set sail for the new world.

Adolis Garcia hasn't homered since May 26 and has a .525 ops in June after a .981 ops in May.
                            Yeah…. Bloom off the rise maybe. My whole team hasn’t homered since then it seems.

Comment

• Well, Adolis homered tonight. Way to break the skid, revo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                                Well, Adolis homered tonight. Way to break the skid, revo!
                                Your welcome.
                                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X