2K24: New York Mets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    Ha, have you seen the line up the Yankees are running out there for the first half of the double header games today? Seriously, if they did not put Judge back in that line up at the last minute, it may have been the worst Yankee line up ever.
    And they sweep the doubleheader anyway!

Comment

• Starling Marte is day-to-day with a fractured middle finger. Sure he is.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I went with him, but he went on the IL .
        I def thought of you when I saw him on IR yesterday. Fortunately, I:

- swapped him with Wander who is due back soon
        - am in a 2-week playoff and am streaming guys anyway (20 adds, 24 starts)

Good luck in spite of our unsage advice!

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
        Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
        Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          Starling Marte is day-to-day with a fractured middle finger. Sure he is.
          I dont think GITH can help you with that one

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            I dont think GITH can help you with that one
            I am absolutely no help when it comes to keeping players healthy for your stretch run.
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
              I'm still betting the Yanks won't let Klubot dominate them again and zeroes for Scherzer will be better than Kluber.
              Good call. Yankees knocked Kluber (0.2 IP, 8 H, 6 ER, 0 BB, 0 K) out in the first inning today.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Good call. Yankees knocked Kluber (0.2 IP, 8 H, 6 ER, 0 BB, 0 K) out in the first inning today.
                Yes, I'll take the zero over Klober's line! Thanks to all who told me to start Scherzer!

Comment

Starling Marte is day-to-day with a fractured middle finger. Sure he is.
                  Marte finally goes on the 10-day IL.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Yes, I'll take the zero over Klober's line! Thanks to all who told me to start Scherzer!
                    You’re welcome - and sorry at the same time!

Comment

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Welp, not to count chickens before the day is out, but I'm so far up, it is clear I made it to the finals, so that is good. But my opponent in the finals, who is also way up this week, is now 100% healthy, and has all of his pitchers going three times in the two week finals. I have some injuries to overcome with Brandon Lowe, Eugenio Suarez, Lourdes Gurriel, Skubal, Wood, and Civale out. But I do have Scherzer coming back. I'm glad to have the chance!

Comment

Welp, not to count chickens before the day is out, but I'm so far up, it is clear I made it to the finals, so that is good. But my opponent in the finals, who is also way up this week, is now 100% healthy, and has all of his pitchers going three times in the two week finals. I have some injuries to overcome with Brandon Lowe, Eugenio Suarez, Lourdes Gurriel, Skubal, Wood, and Civale out. But I do have Scherzer coming back. I'm glad to have the chance!
                          You may be better off with Civale out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            You may be better off with Civale out.
                            Yeah, he would have only been a situational two start guy if he had two good match ups, so no big loss.

Comment

• Nimmo has hurt his leg in today's Brewer game. Removed from game and replaced with Canha. Limped pretty noticeably coming off the field.
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Jacob deGrom hasn't given up more than 3 ER since September 3............of 2019. That's an MLB record 40 consecutive starts allowing 3 ER or less.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X