2K24: Milwaukee Brewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    I think April 28th was the best time ever to try and trade him.
    I disagree. April 27 was a spot start where he didnt go 6 innings and walked 5 guys. Because of Peralta's injury and him officially moving to the rotation full time, the hype seems way higher now than its ever been.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
      I disagree. April 27 was a spot start where he didnt go 6 innings and walked 5 guys. Because of Peralta's injury and him officially moving to the rotation full time, the hype seems way higher now than its ever been.
      Right... but today we've seen that start AND we've also seen his shitty May 8th start too, so I can't imagine he has much value now.

At least at that point he was coming off a game where he gave up 1 ER and had more Ks than IP

Comment

• Should be a big bump for Ashby.

Comment

• The Brewers release 36-year-old OF Lorenzo Cain.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
            The Brewers release 36-year-old OF Lorenzo Cain.
            ...after he accrued 10 years of MLB service and earned a fully vested pension.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
              Right... but today we've seen that start AND we've also seen his shitty May 8th start too, so I can't imagine he has much value now.

At least at that point he was coming off a game where he gave up 1 ER and had more Ks than IP
              Man Ashby really went of the rails in June.

I think we can all agree that *sometime a while back* was the best time to trade Ashby

Comment

• Josh Hader, pitching in a day game (non-save situation) just hours after pitching in a night game, gives up 3 runs without recording an out. WTF Craig Counsell!
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Josh Hader, pitching in a day game (non-save situation) just hours after pitching in a night game, gives up 3 runs without recording an out. WTF Craig Counsell!
                  And two days later it continues with the worst game of Josh Hader's career as he records one out and gives up 6 runs! In two games, Hader's ERA has gone from 1.82 to 4.50. I hope that Craig Counsell didn't shred Josh Hader's arm.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

And two days later it continues with the worst game of Josh Hader's career as he records one out and gives up 6 runs! In two games, Hader's ERA has gone from 1.82 to 4.50. I hope that Craig Counsell didn't shred Josh Hader's arm.
                    Me neither. Having Hader in there this week has been brutal. Hope he can get right after the AS break.

Comment

• I just have to add the video. Unreal.

I was really rooting for Hader to lock it down for Woodruff to get the win. But given that I own Estrada (hit + run) and Yastrzemski (HR, R, 4 RBI), in the same league, i guess the comeback gives me almost as much value. Fantasy Gods smiling down on me.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Hader's given up 7 HRs in 30 IP, a 2.1 HR/9, 4 in the last 1/3 IP. Something is wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          Hader's given up 7 HRs in 30 IP, a 2.1 HR/9, 4 in the last 1/3 IP. Something is wrong.
                          There are rumors that Hader's wife and/or child have had some health issues since the birth of their child a few weeks ago. So, perhaps the reason for Hader's recent poor performance is a lack of focus, which would be understandable if that is indeed the case. It's easy to forget that these players have more important things in their lives than baseball. Hopefully, everything and everyone gets better soon.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Free Esteury Ruiz !

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Free Esteury Ruiz !
                                He has only Taylor to beat out.

Comment

Working...
                                X