No announcement yet.

2K24: Milwaukee Brewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got Yelich for Toglia in a trade. That plugs a hole and hopefully he starts hitting. Hit a HR, got 2 hits tonight and a SB.

Comment

• And while I was typing he hit another HR. Starting to get excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
        And while I was typing he hit another HR. Starting to get excited.
        I bet on the wrong bad luck hitter to turn it around this week. Went with Conforto, Yelich on my bench. I too hope this isn't a one and done. Hoping for a hot finish to keep me in 1st all the way to the finish line.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
          And while I was typing he hit another HR. Starting to get excited.
          You timed that trade perfectly. Well done.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Vogelbach moved to the 60-day IL, likely out for rest of season.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Anybody knows if Escobar is going to the DL? I can still place him on the bench and replace him with Alford but rather not.

Comment

• Placed on the DL. Issue solved.

Comment

• Ryan Braun officially retired and probably kicked a puppy or some other awful act on his way out the door to celebrate.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    Ryan Braun officially retired and probably kicked a puppy or some other awful act on his way out the door to celebrate.
                    Probably blamed the training staff for not keeping his body in playing shape.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      Probably blamed the training staff for not keeping his body in playing shape.
                      And ran out of spots where he could hide injections.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                        Ryan Braun officially retired and probably kicked a puppy or some other awful act on his way out the door to celebrate.
                        Not saying he’s a saint or anything, but he did apparently buy and give away (online) 10,000 tickets for fans for the last home stand against STL.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlideRule View Post
                          Not saying he’s a saint or anything, but he did apparently buy and give away (online) 10,000 tickets for fans for the last home stand against STL.
                          Maybe he wants some people to show for Ryan Braun Day.

Comment

• Devin Williams stupidly breaks his hand and is out for the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                              Devin Williams stupidly breaks his hand and is out for the playoffs.
                              Punching a wall, lol. What a marooon.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                Punching a wall, lol. What a marooon.
                                Craig Counsell's interview before the game where this came up is classic - you can almost see what he's thinking, which was a whole lot different than the very diplomatic answers he gave.

My betting line is this will result in Peralta coming out of the bullpen for the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X