X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
    I remember Ike Davis getting destroyed by Valley Fever
    Yeah, that's who i was thinking of.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Joey Votto is heading for the IL with a fractured thumb, out for a month after getting hit on the hand with a pitch
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Eugenio Suarez is hitting .181 since the start of the '20 season (97 games).

Comment

• How can they not be thinking Jose Garcia again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
            How can they not be thinking Jose Garcia again?
            Well now, Jose Barrero

https://twitter.com/m_sheldon/status...081930242?s=20

Comment

• Yep. Condolences to Barrero. Hope he finds peace (and a callup to mlb!).

Comment

• Jesse Winker with the breakout season in 2021.

After going 3-for-4 with 3 hr & 6 rbi on Sunday, Winker has a .350/.412/.665 line with 17 homers and 37 RBI over 221 plate appearances.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  Jesse Winker with the breakout season in 2021.

After going 3-for-4 with 3 hr & 6 rbi on Sunday, Winker has a .350/.412/.665 line with 17 homers and 37 RBI over 221 plate appearances.
                  I wasn't a belieber, gave him away pre season for majik beans.......
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                    Jesse Winker with the breakout season in 2021.

I had him on my list, but ended up purchasing Conforto and Lindor and what I thought were solid prices within the first five picks. Whoops.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                      I had him on my list, but ended up purchasing Conforto and Lindor and what I thought were solid prices within the first five picks. Whoops.
                      I had him for a buck and dealt him for Lyis Campisano Cruz his splits were horrid. I am dumb at baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                        I had him for a buck and dealt him for Lyis Campisano Cruz his splits were horrid. I am dumb at baseball.
                        Lyis Campisano Cruz is an underrated prospect in my opinion. Not a lot of people have him on their radar.
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I am dumb.
                          Duh, we knew that.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            Lyis Campisano Cruz is an underrated prospect in my opinion. Not a lot of people have him on their radar.
                            Yea, typing on my phone is not my strong suit either. One day I will find out what is.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                              Duh, we knew that.
                              I got two words for you--I know you are but what am I?

Comment

you have company tho ... I had single digit Carlos Rodon & Cedric Mullins ...
                                It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X