No announcement yet.

2K24: Cincinnati Reds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heath Hembree went from closer to DFA in less than a month. Baseball is really brutal sometimes....
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Dont look now but w the Reds' win and Padres' loss tonite, Reds are now tied w them for the 2nd wild card spot. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Comment

• And now the Reds are all alone in the 2nd wild card spot w another win today and a SD loss.

Comment

• Tejay Antoine will need TJ surgery.

Comment

• went for a buck in our league; tough keep now, not for the unit but for using up a roster spot before the auction
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• I wish the Reds could give Barreto a proper audition this month. We will see how tight the race remains.

Comment

• Reds claim 1B/3B Asdrubal Cabrera off waivers from the Diamondbacks.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• ha, Cabrera just went unclaimed on waivers in my NL league yesterday.

same team owned him, waived him, picked up again two weeks later, and waived him again after a week.

maybe he'll claim him again next week!
                  finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                  own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                  won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                  RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                  C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                  1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                  OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Dont look now but Wade Miley has been one of the better pitchers in the NL this yr. Another very nice performance tonite: 7.0 IP, 0 R, 6 H, 1 BB, 5 K, W. For the year, he is now 2.74 ERA, 1.217 WHIP, 11-4 W/L. Only a 6.97 K/9 but that's just about his career avg. 2.52 GB/FB, which again is about his career mark. And a .284 BABIP coming into tonite, which is not out of the ordinary. And he's doing it pitching half his games in one of MLB's best hitters' parks.

And the Reds continue to hold down the 2nd wild card spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                      Dont look now but Wade Miley has been one of the better pitchers in the NL this yr. Another very nice performance tonite: 7.0 IP, 0 R, 6 H, 1 BB, 5 K, W. For the year, he is now 2.74 ERA, 1.217 WHIP, 11-4 W/L. Only a 6.97 K/9 but that's just about his career avg. 2.52 GB/FB, which again is about his career mark. And a .284 BABIP coming into tonite, which is not out of the ordinary. And he's doing it pitching half his games in one of MLB's best hitters' parks.

And the Reds continue to hold down the 2nd wild card spot.
                      I have been on the wrong side of Miley over the years. I picked him up for a $12 FAAB bid on April 8th. Every morning after he pitches I expect to see a blow up. He has been very good this year.

I hope to trade him in the off season as I do not trust his 34 year old self to repeat next year. I sure am enjoying being on the right side this year.

Comment

• India wins the NL ROY.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                          India wins the NL ROY.
                          Trevor Rogers just got robbed

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                            From a fantasy standpoint certainly.

With defense included, India and Rogers seemed like a toss up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                              An .835 OPS with counting stats of 98/21/69/12 and very good to excellent defense is a worthy recipient, IMO.

Comment

• Hunter Greene has made the Reds' rotation and will make his MLB debut on 4/10

Comment

Working...
                                X