Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Let's check back in a month!
    In the last ~month he's hit .230/.316/.300 with 1 HR, 0 SB, 11 R, and 3 RBI.

Regression got him some, his BABIP is down to .324. K% up to 15%. BB% down to 11%, tracking back to career norms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      In the last ~month he's hit .230/.316/.300 with 1 HR, 0 SB, 11 R, and 3 RBI.

Regression got him some, his BABIP is down to .324. K% up to 15%. BB% down to 11%, tracking back to career norms.
      Eff that guy!

Comment

• Welcome back to the big leagues Justin Upton.

Justin Upton was removed from Friday night's game against the Angels after being drilled in the head by a 91 mph fastball from Michael Lorenzen.

Upton was able to get up on his own and walk off the field with some help.

Lorenzen says the slicker baseballs are at fault.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Will Kelenic see the majors again soon? I'm stashing him on a redraft team and while he's hitting well at AAA, they went with the corpse of Upton over him. Plus, it seems once Lewis and Haniger is healthy, those are two less spots for him to fill in the OF.

Since DiPoto is a trading madman, I would assume there's also a good shot Kelenic is sent packing, or better yet, Upton or others are sent packing.

What are the odds Kelenic returns to the majors within the next month?

Comment

• I have to think very low, revo. He has nothing to learn at AAA but has failed repeatedly in the bigs. More telling are quotes from the manager, who has clearly lost confidence in Kelenic. I could be wrong but suspect he stays down barring injuries. Also SEA will want to play Haniger (if only to prove he’s healthy for a trade).

Comment

• Ty France flexor strain, headed to the IL. I think this just may have opened the door (at least a little) for Kelenic's return.

Comment

• Nope, it’s Drew Ellis.

Comment

• Mariners acquire 1B Carlos Santana and cash from the Royals for RHP's Wyatt Mills and William Fleming.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                    Mariners acquire 1B Carlos Santana and cash from the Royals for RHP's Wyatt Mills and William Fleming.
                    Trade season is here. Yea!

Comment

• The M’s have won 13 in a row. Crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        The M’s have won 13 in a row. Crazy.
                        They're 15-1 with the newly acquired Carlos Santana in their lineup.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Julio Rodriguez dealing with a sore wrist now. Supposedly, he hurt the wrist diving back into second on a pickoff attempt before the break. I guess it didn't hurt enough to skip the homerun derby. Priorities.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Mitch Haniger is finally nearing a return. He'll have 3 games in low-A this weekend, followed by (presumably) 3 more in AAA. Should be back by next Friday if he doesn't have any setbacks.
                              Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                                Julio Rodriguez dealing with a sore wrist now. Supposedly, he hurt the wrist diving back into second on a pickoff attempt before the break. I guess it didn't hurt enough to skip the homerun derby. Priorities.
                                Rodríguez underwent an MRI on Saturday that revealed bruising, but no structural damage. Manager Scott Servais acknowledged a stint on the injured list is a possibility, but hopes to have him back in the lineup Monday.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X