• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelenic to be promoted Thursday, per Jeff Passan

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Kelenic to be promoted Thursday, per Jeff Passan
      i may need to find my way down to St. Edgars Cathedral.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Kudos to all those who bought a share of Mitch Haniger, at least so far. The dude can crush the living fork out of a hanging breaking ball, that's for sure. 10 HR already!
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Kudos to all those who bought a share of Mitch Haniger, at least so far. The dude can crush the living fork out of a hanging breaking ball, that's for sure. 10 HR already!
          There aren't a lot of players that are more fun to root for, given all he's been through.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
            There aren't a lot of players that are more fun to root for, given all he's been through.
            It’s totally nuts. I bet he’s having a ball out there.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Logan Gilbert also getting the call tomorrow.

Comment

Bad puns get me a little testy.
                  One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

• Originally posted by cool hand View Post
                    Bad puns get me a little testy.
                    Low Hanging Fruit.
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                      Low Hanging Fruit.
                      You are so egotesticle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        You are so egotesticle.
                        Well, I am pretty good in the sack.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                          Well, I am pretty good in the sack.
                          It's a good skill to have. That'll keep you from groin apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            It's a good skill to have. That'll keep you from groin apart.
                            Taint a bad thing, that's for sure.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Logan Gilbert also getting called up in addition to Kelenic

Comment

• Kyle Lewis left the game in the 9th inning with a knee injury. Damn, he was just starting to hit the last 10 days after struggling most of the year before that.
                                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X