No announcement yet.

2K24: Seattle Mariners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariners now are all alone in 1st in the AL West (1 G over both the Rangers and Astros).

Comment

• Mariners win again tonite to remain in 1st. They've won 25 of their last 31. They have not been in 1st place by themselves this deep into the season since 2001.

Comment

• Julio Rodríguez is just the second player ever with two 25/25 seasons by age 22, joining Mike Trout.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• A 50-year old Ichiro showing off for the high school kids accidentally breaks a window at the school.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• According to Ryan Divish of the Seattle Times, reliever Matt Brash “could miss an extensive amount of time, possibly the season.”

Brash and Mariners manager Scott Servais have yet to discuss the exact nature of the injury, Divish highlights “industry sources” who believe the injury will keep him out for a while.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X