2K24: Minnesota Twins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
    Kirilloff will be recalled this w/e. Wish he was available in my league.
    Me too, but I will never get him--the guy who has him is sky high on him and committed to seeing what he can do. He will have to extend him after this year, so he will have to really show something this time. Maybe he will, finally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      Me too, but I will never get him--the guy who has him is sky high on him and committed to seeing what he can do. He will have to extend him after this year, so he will have to really show something this time. Maybe he will, finally.
      I will be giving my 2B Kirilloff a two year raise after this year. I think 3 years at 12 is about right. It would be great if he tempted me to to go an extra year.

Comment

• Has there ever been a higher risk / reward guy than Buxton? He's turning me into a believer. What a talent. 39 HRs over the last two years combined in 452 ABs.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Has there ever been a higher risk / reward guy than Buxton? He's turning me into a believer. What a talent. 39 HRs over the last two years combined in 452 ABs.
          Mondesi is the only other guy that I can think of...but he is all risk and no reward. Buxton is just incredible. If he could stay healthy and could still run....
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Why doesn't Buxton get days off when he is slumping? Does he only need to rest when he is tearing the cover off of the ball?
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Miranda has started to blossom. He hit .306 in June and is hitting over .300 in July as well. His OPS is close to 1.000 over his last 15 games and well over .800 over his last 30. He hit a walk off today. He was called up while struggling in AAA, but to the Twins credit, they have given him a shot and even when hurt guys got back, he still got fairly regular playing time. The way he is playing recently, he should be a fixture in the line up going forward.
              Last edited by Sour Masher; 07-13-2022, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Joe Ryan is the rage drop of the week after giving up 10 runs over 4 2/3 innings to the Padres on Friday.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                    Joe Ryan is the rage drop of the week after giving up 10 runs over 4 2/3 innings to the Padres on Friday.
                    I feel the blood pressure rising of everybody that owns him.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
                      I feel the blood pressure rising of everybody that owns him.
                      My team absorbed this disaster and Eovaldi’s 10 run pummeling last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        My team absorbed this disaster and Eovaldi’s 10 run pummeling last week.
                        Double ouch! You have my deepest sympathy.

Comment

• Correa officially opts out of his contract.
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                            Correa officially opts out of his contract.
                            Rumors are saying the Cubs will go hard after a shortstop with Correa leading the wish list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                              Rumors are saying the Cubs will go hard after a shortstop with Correa leading the wish list.
                              Ive heard Miami is preparing a sizeable offer.

Comment

• Jose Miranda demoted to AAA

Comment

Working...
                                X