X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    He's not throwing away his shot
    Don't be a Dick...
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      Don't be a Dick...
      too late
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        He's not throwing away his shot
        Hope not. He’s young scrappy and hungry.

Comment

• Correa broken finger - Royce Lewis getting the call
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            Correa broken finger - Royce Lewis getting the call
            I'm not the biggest Lewis guy, but he has had a pretty good first ~100 ABs in the minors this year, fueled in part by some luck and lacking much power, but he certainly has the pedigree. Probably a decent flier to take depending on the depth of one's league.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              Correa broken finger - Royce Lewis getting the call
              Apparently only bruised. So bang a drum (or a can) for Correa, I guess.

Comment

• Wondering whether to activate Lewis or not. We have to activate after 2 or 3 weeks. Even if Lewis is sent back down, good chance he’s up for a large portion of 2022? Or tough to say?

Comment

• Hope everyone enjoyed the previous week of Buxton production:

Byron Buxton left Saturday's contest against the A's early with right hip tightness.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Chris Paddack to the 60-day DL with elbow soreness. Hello TJ again?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      Chris Paddack to the 60-day DL with elbow soreness. Hello TJ again?
                      Seems to be a thing with Padres, even former ones...
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

This is why we can't have nice things.

Comment

Yessir, see you in ‘24!

Comment

• Miranda scuffling. Does he get sent down soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                              Miranda scuffling. Does he get sent down soon?
                              Unless he starts to heat up, I can't see how they can carry a guy hitting under .100

Comment

Unless he starts to heat up, I can't see how they can carry a guy hitting under .100
                                Still not understanding why Lewis was demoted in favor of Miranda. That cant last right?

Comment

Working...
                                X