No announcement yet.

2K24: Minnesota Twins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Byron Buxton had 2 hr & 5 rbi in his AAA rehab game Thursday. He went 2-3 in both of his rehab games. He's ready.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• So Buxton works out with the Twins on Saturday afternoon. Then they send him across town to play in the AAA game! Is somebody in the front office betting on minor league games? WTF Twins?
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Buxton still not in the Twins lineup. And he's been healthy for almost a week now. This is really starting to get annoying.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          Buxton still not in the Twins lineup. And he's been healthy for almost a week now. This is really starting to get annoying.
          This is all on Buxton...tonight he said that he felt a little tweak as he was running so they just decided to not put him in the lineup. Frankly, I think that he's just gun shy about anything with his body that doesn't feel perfect.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Buxton is back!

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Buxton is back!
              Did he get injured yet?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Here we go again. He almost made it through 3 games. Here comes another 2 months of rehab.

Byron Buxton was removed from Monday's game against the Reds after being hit in the left hand by a pitch.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Here we go again. He almost made it through 3 games. Here comes another 2 months of rehab.

Byron Buxton was removed from Monday's game against the Reds after being hit in the left hand by a pitch.
                  I had mad love for him coming into the season--this is all my fault.
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Buxton has a fractured hand. Of course he does.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I have avoided this guy for years because of his injury history. This year I bought in on him finally turning the corner and stay healthy for the most part. See I cannot even in good faith think that he would be healthy all year. Like a fool I bought him and now regret it.
                      Its not what you've got. Its what you give.
                      Its not the life you choose. Its the life you live--TESLA

Princess Kate-Kate Marie Hrischuk 9/12/00-1/27/07

Comment

• this really is entering twilight zone territory ... what deal with the devil did he make that he's not allowed to become a star player?
                        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                          this really is entering twilight zone territory ... what deal with the devil did he make that he's not allowed to become a star player?
                          Pretty sure deals with the devil work the other way around.
                          One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                            this really is entering twilight zone territory ... what deal with the devil did he make that he's not allowed to become a star player?
                            I'm not sure, but if he won't talk we should consider asking Adalberto Mondesi instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                              I'm not sure, but if he won't talk we should consider asking Adalberto Mondesi instead.
                              And I own both of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                                And I own both of them.
                                You win.
                                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X