2K24: Minnesota Twins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post

"Severe" quad strain. Shut down for at least 4 weeks, but this sounds like a "see ya at the AS Break" at best.
    Yeah, but that 3.500 OPS.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Anthony DeSclafani underwent season-ending surgery on Friday to repair the flexor tendon in his right arm.

In less than than 2 weeks, DeSclafani's elbow soreness went from expected-to-be-ready for opening day to done for the year.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

What about Buxton, is he still standing ?
        Yes, but everyday is a close call with Buxton.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Twins should sell T-shirts that say "Look out Byron!' lol.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
            Anthony DeSclafani underwent season-ending surgery on Friday to repair the flexor tendon in his right arm.

In less than than 2 weeks, DeSclafani's elbow soreness went from expected-to-be-ready for opening day to done for the year.
            But at least he did avoid the dreaded "we hope to see him pitch at some point this season" designation.

Comment

• Matt Wallner is 1-for-15 with 12 Ks. I was hoping for a breakout campaign for him after last year's under the radar .249/.370/.507, but it looks like he might be a short-timer unless he rights the ship quickly,

Comment

Working...
              X