No announcement yet.

2K24: Minnesota Twins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who closes, Duffey or Pagan? Or the dreaded committee?
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
      Who closes, Duffey or Pagan? Or the dreaded committee?
      I'd vote for the dreaded committee at this point. Some signs point to Alcala, they might give Pagan a shot since he's a "proven" closer, and some like Duran, a big armed rookie.

Best bet is bid low or stay away...
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Pagan has a career 1.7 HR/9 rate. I still don't know how he saved 20 for my team a few years ago.

Rocco is from the Rays coaching tree, so a CBC is likely the path forward. If not, I'm still leaning on Alcala as he was amazing after the break once he expanded his repertoire and really kept hitters guessing. 9 of his 10 homers were allowed before the break.

Comment

• Duffey BS #1. How frustrating for Twins fans.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Kinda of humorous that Paddack's first start in the AL is against the Dodgers. Rude awakening for you AL Only players...paddack is way more bark than bite.

Comment

• Shocking! Buxton pulls up going into 2nd on a double, and slammed the ground in pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Shocking! Buxton pulls up going into 2nd on a double, and slammed the ground in pain.
                I was just wondering how i could have an injured Teoscar Hernandez and still have a healthy Byron Buxton. I knew something was off.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Shocking! Buxton pulls up going into 2nd on a double, and slammed the ground in pain.
                  It's his right knee. For the moment they are calling it "soreness". I will keep my fingers crossed that it was just a scare and the diagnosis doesn't get worse.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic reports that Byron Buxton sustained no structural damage to his right knee and will likely only miss one week.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Buxton could be the most exciting player in the game if he could stay healthy. Two more home runs (& 5 RBI) today after only one of his four hits left the yard yesterday. And the latest one was a game-winning 3-run 470-foot bomb off of some closer named Hendriks.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        Buxton could be the most exciting player in the game if he could stay healthy. Two more home runs (& 5 RBI) today after only one of his four hits left the yard yesterday. And the latest one was a game-winning 3-run 470-foot bomb off of some closer named Hendriks.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Jose Miranda promoted
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• And Sano may need surgery. So Miranda’s stay could be extended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              Jose Miranda promoted
                              I just found out he is cousins with Lin Manuel Miranda, which is pretty fun. He has not been tearing it up in the minors so far this year, but has heated up a bit recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                                I just found out he is cousins with Lin Manuel Miranda, which is pretty fun. He has not been tearing it up in the minors so far this year, but has heated up a bit recently.
                                He's not throwing away his shot
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X