No announcement yet.

2K24: Pittsburgh Pirates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryan Reynolds quietly having a solid season.

Comment

• Colin Moran activated.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Lol Pirates. Hayes just roped a HR off of Walker Buehler but……forgot to touch 1b during his trot. Out.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Lol Pirates. Hayes just roped a HR off of Walker Buehler but……forgot to touch 1b during his trot. Out.
          Did you see Rizzo drop a pop up to the infield only to watch Manny hit the next pitch into the stands?
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            Did you see Rizzo drop a pop up to the infield only to watch Manny hit the next pitch into the stands?
            No, but I did see Hayes, poor guy, get doubled off second an inning or two later. The Pirates are the Raiders of baseball. It’s always some crazy thing happening to their detriment.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              No, but I did see Hayes, poor guy, get doubled off second an inning or two later. The Pirates are the Raiders of baseball. It’s always some crazy thing happening to their detriment.
              I think the Pirates players have the mindset now that Pittsburgh is just an extra quad-A stop for a few years before they get promoted to a big league team where the games really count. I guess Pirates players figure if ownership doesn't care about winning then why should they?
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• A lot of people talking about this play. Finally, something for Pirates' fans to cheer about:

Comment

• For several years now, scouts have been saying that Hayes' glove was Major League ready and we just had to wait for his batting skills to develop. He's definitely a fun player to watch. Now we just need a deep pockets owner to buy the team before Hayes reaches free agency.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Pirates signed 2B Dee Gordon to a minor league contract. Expect to see him after Adam Frazier gets dealt.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Pirates rookie 2B/SS/3B Rudolfo Castro has 3 HR in his first 13 Major League at bats after hitting 11 HR in 193 Double-A at bats to begin the season.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        Pirates rookie 2B/SS/3B Rudolfo Castro has 3 HR in his first 13 Major League at bats after hitting 11 HR in 193 Double-A at bats to begin the season.
                        All 3 of his hits so far are HRs. Which makes his current BABIP .000!

Comment

• Bah. I picked up Castro only to see him sent down the next day. Annoying!

Comment

• Another HR for Rodolfo tonite, #4. He still doesnt have any other hits and his BABIP is still .000 after 22 PAs!

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              Pirates rookie 2B/SS/3B Rudolfo Castro has 3 HR in his first 13 Major League at bats after hitting 11 HR in 193 Double-A at bats to begin the season.
                              I picked him up after u posted this. Worth a shot on my bench anyway
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                                Another HR for Rodolfo tonite, #4. He still doesnt have any other hits and his BABIP is still .000 after 22 PAs!
                                And he just jacked another off Josh Hader.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X